As a sales trainee, you’ll discover first-hand what it’s like to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. You will work as part of the growth team and with the founders. You will be given the opportunity to grow and to learn everything about the company.
We expect a lot of you and, above all, we expect you to deliver results – all right from day one of your traineeship. You should have a “growth” mentality and the ambition to quickly advance to a senior role.
You’ll be asked to support and to contribute to the following activities:
- Team meetings & brainstorming (10%);
- Assist face to face meetings (5%)
- Business development for the Spanish market: including cold calling (65%)
- Participation in team day-to-day activities (learn & contribute) (20%)
- Degree: Engineering, international relations, business, economics or related.
- Languages: You must be native Spanish and fluent in English; Portuguese nice to have;
- Passionate: You’re excited about people, new technology and the live events space.
- Attitude: Outgoing, positive and customer-focused individual with good presentation skills.
- Entrepreneurial: beamian is a young company with a start-up spirit, and you don’t mind doing what it takes to get the job done, even if sometimes it falls out of your direct job description.
- Background: Experience in academic associations, interacting with multiple universities, organizing job fairs or other academic events will be highly appreciated (not mandatory).
- Paid internship and a real opportunity to join the team;
- The ability to build a new company from scratch with your input;
- Laptop, smartphone and cloud tools to develop your work with autonomy;
So, if you think you have what it takes, please send us your application and tell us why you want to excel by working with us.
We have offices in Lisbon, Porto and Valencia and do business all around Europe.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org